This is a list of mailing lists (also called list serves) of interest to cooperatives, currently divided by topic (though that could change). Please add.
- WorkerCoop, the USFWC worker cooperative mailing list.
- NYC Worker Coop Google Group
- NYC Network of Worker Coops
Food Co-ops, CSAs, and Buying Clubs
- The Cooperative Grocer network (CGN, formerly CGI(nformation)N) hosts a free general list (scheduled to be converted into a bulletin board in 2013), as well as fee-based subscriptions to numerous lists covering areas of interest to Co-operative Groceries, including Deli, Board, & Human Resources.
- The Mid-Atlantic Food Coop Alliance maintains a Google group.
- The New York City Food Co-op Alliance maintains a Google group.
- ProgrammerCoop, for programmer worker cooperative members.
- NYC Intercoop IT Google group to coordinate tech work among NYC food cooperatives, low traffic.
- CoCoNerds "Yahoo group for discussion of cooperative technical issues including computers, edi, databases, accounting packages, and POS systems"
- Tech Coop, Technology worker cooperatives. This is a mailing list for existing coops (or interested individuals) whose work focuses on technical projects (see also http://npogroups.org/lists/lists/Techies for tech-but-not-necessarily-coop-oriented lists).
Setting up a mailing list
If you have your own website, there's plenty of Software you can use.
Coop News Sources
-  - Co-operative News: The Global News Hub for Co-operatives. "The Global News Hub is a collection of articles, features and opinion submitted by co-operatives and co-operators around the world. We aim to build a picture of co-operative enterprise and initiatives, plus provide a platform for co-operators to engage with each other." Topical RSS feeds: http://www.thenews.coop/syndication